Par0037 - elastix
intra-subject; translational registration; mutual information
Lung Digital Tomosynthesis (DTS)
- The registration was used for target localization in radiation therapy
- The registration was applied between reference DTS synthesized from CT and on-board DTS acquired with patient on treatment couch
- as shown in the figure, the left is the on-board DTS and the right is the reference DTS. The tumor is localized (pointed by arrows) through image registration.
For parameter files see the Elastix Model Zoo repository on GitHub.
elastix version: 4.600
- Rigid-TransforTotal: the translational registration was applied on the whole body
- Rigid-TransforROI: the translational registration was applied on ROIs for fine-tuning, which uses the registration results from the above as the starting point
Command line call:
elastix -f FixedImage_i.mhd -m MovingImage_j.mhd -p Rigid-TransforTotal -out outputdir
elastix -f FixedImage_i.mhd -m MovingImage_j.mhd -p Rigid-TransforROI -t0 resultsfromabove -fmask selectedroiregion -out outputdir
 [You Zhang, Fang-Fang Yin, Irina Vergalasova, Lei Ren, "Pilot Clinical Study of Orthogonal-view Phase-matched Digital Tomosynthesis for Lung Tumor Localization" in preparation 2015]
© 2020 Viktor van der Valk